We have a permanent, heavy part-time position available.
Color Me Mine is a casual, fast-paced, creative, and fun environment. Our priority is on offering people ' children and adult alike! - a terrific experience. After all, we are about 'The Art of Having Fun!'
If after reading the description below, you think you could contribute to our team, submit your application today!
IMPORTANT: In the 'Comments' section, make sure to tell me what makes you the ideal candidate, along with days and hours of availability to work. It doesn't have to be lengthy or fancy, it just needs to be you! In the 'References' section, provide professional references if available.
Color Me Mine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STUDIO ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES
YOU WILL BE...
* Providing excellent customer service. This is KEY!
* Promoting our studio, events & products
* Operating cash register
* Booking and hosting parties and workshops
* Instructing customers on the use of all studio materials and techniques. ' No worries, we'll teach you!
* Preparing pottery for customer pick up
* Maintaining a clean and organized work environment 'Truly very, very important.
* Preparing and glazing painted ceramics pieces
* Loading and unloading the kilns and checking finished pieces
* Tracking and receiving inventory
LAUNDRY LIST OF WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
* Outgoing, friendly, helpful personality 'Color Me Mine is Customer Service Proud!
* A positive, self-motivated, 'can-do' attitude
* Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
* A team player. 'Color Me Mine is a family!í
* Experience working with, and a genuine like of, children
* Flexible availability - day or evening and/or weekends
* Ability to lift some heavy items
* Previous experience in ceramics glazing, preferred but not required.
* Retail, sales, arts & crafts, teaching, or event planning background is a ++; however, not always required. If you have a 'can-do' attitude, Color Me Mine will teach you what you need to know. And we'll have fun doing it!
IN RETURN, COLOR ME MINE CAN OFFER YOU...
* Fun, creative, and casual work environment
* Employee discounts
* On-the-job training
* Teaching opportunities
* Opportunity to learn other aspects of our business
* Opportunity to build an art teacher's portfolio